Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

 
Over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog we on the Sweet Treat Thursday team are celebrating Fathers Day using our Provo Craft Cricut and the cricut pens (have to say I am so loving these pens)

Here is my project for this week I made this little tool belt gift bag and a scene card if you would like to make this little bag check at Mel Stamp's  (thank you Mel your the best)

Details on tool belt after I cut out the initial bag I than folded in the sides and ran it through my Provo Craft Cuttlbug using the Argyle folder #37-1603 the top band I used the Cricut Cartridge Animal Kingdom # 29-0023 and the brown pen to draw the deer heads did the faux stitches with a brown sharpie added brads to pockets top band and bottom band and adhered it all with Beacon's 3 in 1 advance craft glue hope I have inspired you with this sweet little gift bag for a guy.


Now on to my card I create this scene using my Design Studio program from Provo Craft along with my Cricut and the Camp Out  #29-0543 and Basic George cartridges, Rangers Distress Inks for the sky  cut 2 sets of the pine trees ran one set through the cuttlebug using the Candy  Stripe #37-1929 folder water was made using a piece of blue Core'dination card stock and than an embossed with the Swiss Dot folder also used the Koi folder from the Asian line on the brown beach part. the #1 Dad was done with the George and Basic shapes cartridge card is 5.5 x5.5 also used the green and black pens on this.
That is it for me today be sure and stop by the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to check out my team mates awesome work and while you are there be sure and check out Tammy's awesome give- away.

8 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG GF- this is awesome! I really need to get on Father's Day cards! Love the pockets with tools! So clever!

Terri said...

Great dad cards!I especially like the tool belt too!

lisa808 said...

Oh Beth, your tool belt bag is magnificent. I have Mel's tutorial for it, but I haven't attempted it yet. Love that scene card. So cute with the waves.

Cat said...

How adorable is that tool belt! Love the waves on the fishing card! Just too cute and perfect for Father's Day! I'm having a "Count the Pearls" contest on my blog Here
You could win a digi from the new Pixie Dust Pearl Collection.

crzymom said...

That tool bag is the best! Love how yours turned out. The fishing card is awesome too.

Allison said...

What a great idea...love the tool belt! Great job!

Melissa said...

thank you so much for the ideas!!! They are awesome!

Lyn S said...

Awesome card and the tool belt is so creative Beth!