Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired # 84 Photo's

Good Morning everyone our sun is finally shining after some much needed rain, today at Cuttlebug Challenge we were to incorporate photo's in our projects I decided to do a Family Birthday Book the inspiration came from a old magazine I had my book is like a calendar with all the family birthdays listed
Here is a quick tutorial on my book 
1. 12 - 6x9  pieces of card stock
2. 6- 6x9 coordinating designer paper
3. print out your calendars I used MS Word cut at 5.75 x 8.75
4. decorate cover and the top pages with your pictures
5. Adhere calendars to the bottom pages
6. punch holes at top to put your book together I used mu Bind It All
And that is pretty much all I did hope you find this post useful and will make one of your own here is a picture of the inside pages.
Since my 2 favorite guys were born in January added both of their pictures.

Supplies used
Stampin Up Creamy Caramel  card stock
Provo Craft Cricut cartridge
Bind-it All
Martha Stewart punch 
assorted ribbons

That's it for me today be sure and stop by Cuttlebug Challenge and see the rest of the design teams awesome work be back tomorrow with my Sweet Treats Thursday post so stay tuned.



12 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Beth this is `GorGeous` I love your beautiful photo....fab project TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

K Hutchinson said...

OH GF this is just an awesome idea! I love your projects! You come up with the best things!

America said...

Oh my, this is priceless. Sooo BEAUTIFULL DONE!!! :)

June Houck said...

What a fun and cherished reminder book! So sweet, Beth.

Allison said...

Super idea! Might have to make one like that for my mom!

crzymom said...

Love your birthday book! I might have to make something like this for my stepmom. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Shantaie said...

I just think your idea of adding a photo of the family members who have a b-day in that month is brilliant!!!
Good stufff, great gift idea for sure!

Sandee said...

What a fantstic project Beth!!! Very creative!

Terri said...

What a great idea! You have a Beautiful family too!

Cat said...

So sweet! Great pix of your family! I need a birthday book!

Lyn S said...

What a great idea! Just love it Beth!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What a great project GF! Luv the family.