Here is a quick tutorial on my book
1. 12 - 6x9 pieces of card stock
2. 6- 6x9 coordinating designer paper
3. print out your calendars I used MS Word cut at 5.75 x 8.75
4. decorate cover and the top pages with your pictures
5. Adhere calendars to the bottom pages
6. punch holes at top to put your book together I used mu Bind It All
And that is pretty much all I did hope you find this post useful and will make one of your own here is a picture of the inside pages.
Since my 2 favorite guys were born in January added both of their pictures.
Stampin Up Creamy Caramel card stock
Provo Craft Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart punch
That's it for me today be sure and stop by Cuttlebug Challenge and see the rest of the design teams awesome work be back tomorrow with my Sweet Treats Thursday post so stay tuned.