Pages

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Try a Technique Thursday

I am back again this week with another card from the Try a Technique challenge that Beth and Diana have going on each week this week technique is called Modern Art from the April 2005 Technique Junkie Newsletter, which I used as my background on mine card also tried a little paper piecing and my hummingbird was colored with copics and than cut out. 

Image is from Anita's stamps sentiment SU all papers are SU ribbon  1.00 bin at target Victoria cuttlebug folder and inks are Petal Points.
If you would like more information on this technique please visit Pat Huntoon blog to find out how you can purchase the 2005  issues for half price.

4 comments:

runningonink said...

OMG GF- this is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love the colors and how rich it is!

Terri said...

Nice job! I am going have to give this tech a try now too!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Just beautiful GF, i looove the hummingbird!

Lyn S said...

Wow, this is just stunning Beth!