Pages

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sunflower and Dragonflies # 41 Color Challenge

Good morning all just have a quick post this morning for our project at Sunflowers and Dragonflies Beth's still having problems with her blog so there will be no prizes this week okay back to our challenge it is a color challenge using Blue Orange and Yellow kind of out of my comfort zone but once I got my card together wasn't so bad.
I used one of Rachelle Anne Miller's stamps that you can find in Beth's store I also used 2 techniques from Technique Junkies Wisped Frames and Glimmer Mist Watercolors all paper is from Stampin Up colored with copics used Floral Screen and Swiss Dot cuttlebug Folders  Scalloped border punch from SU and a Nestie.

Hope everyone has a beautiful Easter and you find lots of eggs on your hunt.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team have a great day.

7 comments:

Beth Norman said...

So very cute. Your background is awesome.

Lyn S said...

Just adorable Beth!

Happy Easter!

Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Beth! I am always so impressed with your techniques! Wishing you a very happy Easter! Hope you are having fun today with your grandkids!

Jerusha said...

This is cute! Love the bright colours from this challenge!! The kids are so cute!

crzymom said...

Darling stamp! I really love how you set it off.

Jennifer E. said...

Great job with the challenge Beth! I love all the texture on this card! Cute stamp too!

Cheryl said...

Cute!!!