Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunflower and Dragonflies # 38 No Layers.

We at Sunflowers and Dragonflies assignment this week was to make a card with no layers it took me a while to come up with a card I liked I used Beth's Alice from the Alice and Wonderland series and a JustRite stamp for the verse.
I used my nestabilities to emboss the center than added a couple of mask  sponged on blue ink image colored with copics and than I added jewels around the scallops used my scor-pal around the edges.
I am sad to say this is my last post for Sunflowers and Dragonflies Beth is having some health problems and has released us to pursue other ventures Beth will still have her store open and is still working on getting a new blog up and running so be sure and stop by and check out her weekly tutorials and challenges for Technique Junkies. 

7 comments:

runningonink said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the bling and ribbon!

lisa808 said...

No layers, that's a tough one, but you made a cute card!

Myrna said...

Beth,
Sweet card. Of course I am partial to blue. lol
Myrna

Allison said...

Great job on a no-layers card...these are so hard!

Ramona said...

This is...as always...adorable. You are so talented. I miss seeing your art work on a regular basis!

Beth Norman said...

So cute. I love all that white.

crzymom said...

Darling card! I love that it is all one layer. What a great challenge!