Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring is here in Virginia

Thought I would share some of my lovely flowers with all of you this morning I love the spring with all the azalea's wisteria columbine and Camilla's in bloom took these pictures yesterday  afternoon hope you enjoy them.
Please click on images for larger view       
Azalea's and Butterflies
Blue Columbine, Bleeding Heart, Camilla's and yellow flower
Wisteria
I don't know what the name of this bush is but the flowers look like the ones on a flowering almond.
Isn't this Monarch gorgeous I love Butterflies

Last one more Azalea's hope you have enjoyed my little collages hope you all have a happy spring day

14 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful photos. You are so creative with putting them together in a collage.

runningonink said...

WOWZERS GF! These photos are gorgeous! Makes me long for summer!

Terri said...

They are all beautiful! Love your photos of them too!

Stampin_melissa said...

Gorgeous photos! Just love that Monarch butterfly!1

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Beth! I can't believe how far ahead you are. Our have not started blooming yet. I can't wait for the butterflies to come into my yard.

lisa808 said...

Your garden looks like paradise. Love the Wisteria. Great pics of the butterflies.

Allison said...

Oh my...my Tristan would be so jealous if he saw these esp. since it is snowing here today!

Karen D. Jiles said...

WOW Beth!!! These are so beautiful!!!

Myrna said...

Beth
Such a wonderful breath of spring your photos have given me. Gorgeous garden and the butterfly, oh my!!!
Here in Canada we have just had another dusting of the dreaded "S" word. lol
Myrna

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You are amazing! Beautiful!!

Lyn S said...

Happy Spring Beth! Your photos are just gorgeous, such beautiful flowers!

crzymom said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I wish I had so many blooming. Our Rhododendrons won't bloom until next month. My azaleas aren't blooming this year. :(

Cat said...

Beautiful photos Beth! You are so lucky to have such beautiful flowers nearby!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. not sure but the yellow one you didn't know the name of looks similar to my Dahlia.

Debi