Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

Polished Vellum Apr/May 2005

SECOND POST TODAY
I am back again with another card for the Gingersnap Creation Challenge The Good Earth after seeing Ali and Debby's card using this techniques I had to give it a try.
I swiped my alcohol inks on my vellum instead of dabbing like I usually do I was trying to get the right colors in the right spot for my image
My image is from Rubber Cottage and is called Church in the Woods
Alcohol Inks Jupiter, Pool, Terra Cotta and Watermelon
Ink Palette Black Noir
Stampin Up Vellum and Night of Navy not sure where the camel color is from
Stampin Up Corner punch

9 comments:

Debby said...

OMGoodness that is gorgeous! Isn't that fun?! I love the look of the vellum. Now I have to go try the swipe instead of the dab. Kewl!

Linda Ledbetter said...

This is stunning!!! It looks like stained glass, and the colors are so earthy and lush. You totally rocked the Good Earth challenge, and we're so glad you played along with us at Gingersnap Creations!

Myrna said...

Beth
This is an absolutely gorgeous card.
Myrna

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card Beth! It looks like a watercolor painting! Just beautiful! Hugs

Amy said...

stunning!

Lyn S said...

Awesome card Beth, another great technique!

Laura said...

Great technique. Well done.Thanks for joining Gingersnaps.

crzymom said...

Love this technique! Your card is wonderful.

PetraB said...

The vellum looks fantastic, love the technique.