Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge Sweet Treat Thursday Vinyl


I am back as promised yesterday with a post for my Cuttlebug Challenge Sweet Treat Thursday project, this week we were to use vinyl in our Provo Craft Cricut this was my first time using the vinyl but found it was pretty simple here is a picture of my complete set.
I transformed this plain red ice bucket into something fun 


I used white Cricut vinyl and From my Kitchen cartridge for the Chill and martini's the top border is out of the Walk in my Garden cartridge. I colored in the straw and olive with permanent markers.
Next we have empty Starbucks bottles that have been turned into salt and pepper shakers used the Cricut San Serif cartridge for the letters and the remaining altering was done using the negatives from the border I used one the ice bucket cool huh!

Now you can't have a party without a invitation here is a cute little mitten card I made using the From the Kitchen cartridge again and Beyond Birthdays and green ribbon, okay that is it for me this week hope you have enjoyed my party and altered projects but before I leave just want to remind you again about the great give away at Cuttlebug Challenge the wonderful new Cricut Cake just click on the that bright Red and Silver machine and it will take you right to our blog for more details.

11 comments:

runningonink said...

This is so cool! Makes me want to have a picnic! SMILE! You are so creative GF!

lisa808 said...

What a great barbeque ensemble. The invitation is so cute.

Cat said...

WOW! What fabulous projects, Beth! Love the salt and pepper shakers and adorable invitation!

Beth Norman said...

Your head is always so full of ideas. What talent! You go gf!

Lyn S said...

Very creative Beth, great projects!

crzymom said...

Love the bucket! What a kewl idea. The invite is darling.

aud1inok said...

I LOVE it! What a great hostess gift to all the cook outs this year. I need to find me some ice buckets!!!

Doris said...

I plan on making a cool outside deco - need more vinyl....
I LOVE your handi-work!!

Angie said...

FABULOUS Job!! Love the bucket!!

Allison said...

Super fun ideas! I love the oven mitt idea!

Anonymous said...

howdy from NJ! you are an elvis fan, too? thank you for the music while viewing your awesome BBQ projects using the vinyl! i!ll bring the potato salad!
how did the vinyl stay on the bucket and the glass? not sure if you mentioned that or not..
thank you for sharing!
marie sierra
mea57_98@yahoo.com