Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge # 81 Pursonality

Oh boy do we have a treat for you today over at Cuttlebug Challenge it is all about Purses and OMG wait till you see what we all came up with on the design team nothing but Chic Elegant Beauty.

Before I show you my purse I just want to remind you of our quest to hit 5000 followers by the 30th of April and we only have 1200 to go Provo Craft is offering some amazing prizes and one lucky winner will receive the amazing new Cricut Cake click on the cake link to read all the details so you better run over there and sign up to be a follower, spread the word, and comment on the post before it is to late.

Don't forget my candy in the top post I have 3 prizes I am giving away.

Okay here is my purse I guess I have made you wait long enough hope you enjoy it and if you would like to make one of your own you  will have to purchase the instructions from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho
I used some silver embossed pattern paper on my purse the flowers were cut out with the same paper and then sprayed Ranger Plum Color Wash on them for the buckles I pressed them into the Versamark pad and covered with silver embossing powder to give them the look of real metal used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder on them.

14 comments:

lisa808 said...

Your purse is gorgeous. Bcky does wonderful tutorials.

Shantaie said...

Beth, this is really a cute purse! i like your black and silver combo...very chic!

K Hutchinson said...

OH MY WORD GF! This purse is adorable! I want to carry it around! LOL!

June Houck said...

You already know that I like this purse, since I made one similar from Inking Idaho :) I'm ready to make another now that I see some subtle changes you made on yours. Love it!

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. I would like to say thank you so much, for your super lovely comment on my Shadow Box. It realy made my day. THANKS.
You did amazing job on this purse, it's look so real. Beautiful. Hugs. Nataliya.

Jennifer E. said...

Oh so cute and absolutely adorable! I love the buckles! Great job!

Inking Idaho said...

Very pretty! Great job!

Sandee said...

Wow Beth, Just beautiful!!!!! Love it!

Allison said...

This is so neat and I just love your color choices!

Terri said...

Very cute. I especially like the buckles. Very cleaver.

Julie said...

This is so Super cute!
You are so talented!

lisa808 said...

Beth, I nominated you for a Sunshine Award. You will find it on my blog.

Beth Norman said...

Oh la la, tres chique.

Lyn S said...

Just gorgeous Beth! Love the colours and embossing.