Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge # 79 all about Babies

Good Morning everyone we have some fabulous projects over at Cuttlebug Challenge for you this morning we are doing a Baby Shower how cute is that so be sure and stopped by and check out the awesome creations my fellow design team sisters have created to inspire you and we are also giving away some fantastic Cuttlebug folders to one lucky winner so be sure to join us and link your blog up on Mr.Linky we love to look at all the beautiful projects from our readers.

Here is my project for this week I did a centerpiece using my Cricut by Provo Craft the cartriges I used where Beyond Birthdays, Tags, Bags, and Boxes, Cricut Sampler and Home Accents plus my favorite Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder also Martha Stewart train border punch.
The invitation is made with a overall die cut that opens with the info inside that also used Provo Craft Cricut Beyond Birthday cartridge used the Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder along the bottom over the overalls papers used Stampin Up and Core'dination Whitewash.
Here are some close-ups of my work
Closed invitation
Invitation opened
The Centerpiece 

Thnaks for stopping by hope you have enjoyed my projects and they inspired you to play along with us.

13 comments:

lisa808 said...

Your centerpiece is adorable!!! Love the invitation too.

June Houck said...

Beth, these are both precious!!! You did a wonderful job. So cute how you embossed the bottom of the overalls :)

Cheryl said...

So very cute! Love the job you did with these.

Shantaie said...

I really love the embossed edge of the overalls, so cute!
Your centerpiece is adorable!

Terri said...

Great job on both of them. Very cute!

crzymom said...

What a darling invite and centerpiece! I might have to case this.

Terrie B x said...

Hi Beth:)
WoW your centrepiece and card are totally `Gorgeous` I love love the stalk..fab work my `friend`TFI:)
Have a fab week:)x

Beth Norman said...

Thud. Sorry, I just fell on the floor. This card and stork seriously rocks! I'm going to go and refill my coffee cup and will be back to stare some more.

Karen said...

Well isn't this the most adorable invitation and center piece Beth! Love the colors, and I all the awesome details!!

Hugs,
Karen

Cat said...

What an adorable card and centerpiece! I just love them!

Karen D. Jiles said...

This is too cute Beth!!! Love it!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You are just amazing GF! You really rocked this challenge, above and beyond!

Lyn S said...

Wow, another stunning project Beth! Just love all the details you added!