Pages

Friday, April 02, 2010

Bildy Challenge Embossing and Flowers

Happy Easter and my card for this weeks challenge at the Bildy Blog I actually won this stamp in the last challenge isn't he an adorable little wabbit, thanks Cindy the challenge was to use embossing and flowers so I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder and a couple of flowered brads on the title.
I used liguid applique on my bunny image is colored in with copics all paper is Stampin-Up as is the ribbon and the title also used the top-notch die cut from sizzix.
Technique wisped frame from Technique Junkies

6 comments:

crzymom said...

Cute Easter card Beth!!! Have a wonderful Easter.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Love that bunny and his dimension.

Lyn S said...

Adorable Beth, love your fluffy bunny!

Ann Flower said...

I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! Love this

Cat said...

I actually gasped when I saw your card! Love the colors and fluffy bunny!

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZERS GF, this is awesome! I love all the textures and colors. You use the perfect papers together too!