Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Try That Technique

This week at Technique Junkies Beth and Diana have another challenge going on this weeks technique is Geometric Overstamping from the April 2005 newsletter and this is what Pat is offering over at Technique Junkies for any one who would like to play alongDon't have the April 2005 issue? No worries! Starting today (through Wednesday, March 31st) the 2005 issues are on sale for HALF PRICE!*   Instead of $18.00, you will be able to purchase the entire 2005 year (6 issues)  for only $9.00 (plus actual postage). That way, EVERYONE can play! Email me for an invoice: phuntoon@optonline.net -- I will get those issues right out and send you the password to the subscriber-only online tutorial pages for 2005 immediately so you can play right away! You do NOT need to be a current subscriber to take advantage of this deal

So if you like what you see be sure and drop Pat a line
 Click for a larger view

On my card I used the Bamboo embossing folder from the Cuttlebug Asian line and highlighted the embossing with almost artichoke ink from stampin-up the image is from Martha Stewart all inks SU as is the card stock.

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Such an interesting card. I never knew I had so many favorite things until I started looking at all the blogs and cards etc. (birds, flowers, dragonflies, butterflies and the list goes on. lol
Myrna

runningonink said...

Very pretty card!I love the embossing on gold so classy!

Lyn S said...

Lovely card Beth! The birdie is fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Very cool technique.

Allison said...

Wow Beth! That background is brill here!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beautiful Beth! I love the overstamping!

(-: Heidi

crzymom said...

Wonderful use of the technique! I love the bamboo embossing for the background.

Cat said...

So pretty! I just love Cuttlebug folders!