Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

They Say It's Your Birthday

Well at least today is one of my very best-est girlfriends birthday, Happy Birthday Debbie that is our theme this week at Sunflowers and Dragonflies and we are still showcasing those awesome Occasion stamps from JustRite which by the way you may purchase at Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs , so here is my project this week.
 Click for larger view 
This week I chose to do a tutorial from SplitCoast Stampers for this cute little 3x3 box that holds little birthday cards if you would like to try one of your own you can find the instructions here
 This is a picture with the lid off and the cards inside the box I did make one change to my box instead of using the punch in the tutorial I used the scallop punch from Stampin-Up and than trimed my sides an 1/8 of a inch all the way around.
Supplies
JustRite Special Occasion stamps
Card stock Stampin Up
DP one of those bundles from Micheal's
Nestabilities
Stampin Up punches
Stampin Up Markers
As always be sure and check out the rest of our amazing team





7 comments:

lisa808 said...

Pretty, pretty!

Jennifer E. said...

Such a cute set Beth! I love those little cards!

Allison said...

Great mix of dies...love the layout!

Lyn S said...

Just cute as can be Beth!

Cheryl said...

Great little box and cards.

crzymom said...

Cute box to hold cute cards!

Cat said...

This is just too cute! Love the colors!