Pages

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sweet Treats Thursday Top of the Morning

Welcome to another Sweet Treat Thursday this week and my fellow design team members from Cuttlebug Challenge are going to share with you a few St Patty's day projects using Provo Craft Cricut be sure and stop by the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to see all the fun we have a whole month of fun going on to celebrate National Crafting Month
 
Click for larger view 
Here are my projects this week I created a frame with an Irish Blessing, St Patty's Day card and lapel pin on a tag.
This is how I did the frame I used the Cuttlebug Christmas Plaid embossing folder on green card stock adhered it to my frame dry brushed some gold metallic paint over it to high the embossing stamped the Irish Blessing from Stubby Stampers on canvas with Stazon Jet Black ink taped to back of frame all die cuts are from different Cricut cartridges used Everyday Paper Dolls, Basic Georges Shapes, Home Accents and Doodle Charms.
 
The lapel pin is made using Georges Basic Shapes hearts cut out with felt sewed the 3 together to form a shamrock added some twirly ribbon for the stem added a pin back cut out the tag from the Tag Bags and Boxes cartridge and a couple of stickers.
 
My final project is my card it is made with green and gold card stock the green is embossed with the Celtic Knot folder cut cut out a big U from the Georges Basic Shapes cartridge to use as a horse shoe than cut out 9 gold hearts and 9 green from same cartridge glued the gold and green together embossed with the Swiss Dot folder than pressed them in a Versamark pad added Utee to give them a glassy affect cut out flower centers for my buttons stamped my sentiment from a $1 stamp from Michaels.
Well I hope you enjoyed my post and will try my St Patty's Day projects and have fun with them, off today for a new hair-do.

8 comments:

runningonink said...

What fun projects! I love all the bling, GF! I love St. Patty's day since it gives me one more day to celebrate after my bday! te he he!

*Vicki* said...

All I can say is WOW!!! Such awesome projects you've created and I love the fun and festive green!! HUGS

lisa808 said...

Great St. Paddy's projects! Really like how you used the gold on the green.

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, Beth you did it again! You created one rock'n project. I love each and every one of your projects!

Allison said...

Great mix of creations for St. Pat's...I just love the look of that frame!

crzymom said...

Your St. Patty's projects are great! Will help celebrate that day quite nicely. You are so good girlfriend in using all your tools and goodies.

Jessie said...

Fab projects Beth!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, have you been busy or what! I have so much catching up to do. Big time projects in the works at your house, so glad to see you use your "stuff" and create beautiful things to share. Love it all, sure put's us in the spirit of the green.