Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet Treats Thursday Happy Easter


Good Morning all over at Cuttlebug Challenge we on the Sweet Treats Thursday team have lots of fun Easter projects to share with you using our Provo Craft Cricuts from treat boxes layouts and baskets.
I have my very first word book and made it using Design Studio with my Cricut and some help from Susan Blue Robot with an excellent tutorial on making these books.
This was the first book I did and haven't embellished it yet

Now the next one is the one I did for my tutorial on Cuttlebug Challenge and hope you will check it out and let me know how I did.
 Click on images for larger view
Can't wait to fill these with my Easter pictures for this year of my sweet grandchildren dying and hiding Easter eggs.
Supplies
Provo Craft Cricut
Cartridges  Basic George, Child's Year, Animal Kingdom and From the Kitchen
Cricut Design Studio
Stampin -Up papers

10 comments:

crzymom said...

Oh, I love your board books. So cute. Had no idea Design Studio could do these.

lisa808 said...

Great 'Easter' albums. Love the pretty, pastel SU papers you chose. I've made name albums, but I cut them by hand :(

Myrna said...

Beth,
Great books. Lovely colors. Must soon dust off the cricut and cuttlebug and get into the groove again. Love looking at your work.
Myrna

Allison said...

Lovely...I need to figure this out myself! Great paper choices Beth!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens, this is sooooooo cute. What a darling project. You are very creative.

Cat said...

What a gorgeous book! How lucky you are to have your grandchildren close by! What a treasure this book will be now, and in years to come!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

These are just FAB! OMGosh, how colorful and fun! You are so good with that machine I don't need! lol

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beth, this album is just amazing!! I love it!

(-: Heidi

Terri said...

You did a great job on both of these! I may have to try making something like this with my Cricut too now. Thank for the inspiration!

Lyn S said...

Just beautiful Beth! Lovely project!