Pages

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Sunflower & Dragonflies #32 Easter's coming

Hello to all my wonderful friends today at Sunflowers and Dragonflies we are showcasing JustRite Special Occasion stamps and are focusing on Easter  so if you would like to play along with us this week making anything you like with an Easter Theme prize this week is a $15 gift certificate at Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Design.
Now here is my very spring like Easter card.
 
I used the cute little Easter chick in this set cut my flower out using the Sunflower die cut from Nestibilities corners are from Provo Craft Cuttlebug die cuts all designer paper is from DCWV and card stock Stampin Up the center image is done using Beth's technique called Glitter Embossing and if you have not seen her tutorial  it can be found here
Be sure and check out the rest of the teams fabulous work
Have a great week-end we are having a beautiful one here in Virginia oh and don't forget to add a comment and a link to your art so we can visit and see your challenge project.

12 comments:

runningonink said...

WOWERS GF- this is gorgeous! I love the how you put the chick in the middle of that ROCKIN flower!

lisa808 said...

Beuatiful card! Love the papers, corners, and sunflower!!!

Rose said...

Your card is just beautiful Beth! I love the way you used the flower and added the image to the center. Lovely!!

Jerusha said...

Beth your card is amazing! This is really cute! I love it! I am just sorry I wasn't able to participate in this challenge since I haven't received my stamps yet.

Karen D. Jiles said...

Beth, this is such a beautiful card. The flower layers under the little chick are stunning! Beautiful job Beth!!!

Beth Norman said...

So, so cute. I think this might be a SCS sketch--almost used it myself but went with the bags instead. Your papers look so pretty with the chick.

crzymom said...

I love this card Beth! So cute.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Soft, cute and adorable GF!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Oh My! This is so cute - I love your layered flower.

Cheryl said...

So very pretty!

Jennifer E. said...

Precious and so well done! I love all of the papers you've used on this and that flower is so Springy!

Lyn S said...

This is so pretty Beth! Love the Spring colours....hope you are getting some warmer weather now.