Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

SD34 Color Challenge: Teal, Artichoke, Pomegranate

Happy Spring everybody and do we over at Sunflower and Dragonflies Blog have some wonderful spring projects for you so be sure and check it out.
Aren't these some fabulous colors well I sure hope you like them as much as I do because that is your challenge for this week all you have to do is add Teal, Artichoke and Pomegranate to your project easy peasy  than just link yourself up in the comment section on the Sunflower and Dragonflies Blog and mention us in your post.
Now for this weeks prize you will have a chance to win this set of adorable cupcakes aren't they just to sweet?
Now for my card this week it so funny Kim and I used the same image we almost look like we copied each other I guess great minds just think a like huh Kim. :-)
 
(wish I could take a straight picture)
Okay for the details on my card stamps are from Sunflowers and Dragonflies Alice in Wonderland series all papers are from Stampin-Up as is ribbon flowers not sure used my nesties for the die cuts oh and Victoria Cuttlebug Folder.
I used the sketch from I (heart ) 2 stamp 
Now I am going outside and play in the yard is going to be about 77 today have a wonderful first day of spring and hope you have enjoyed my card and as always don't forget to check out the rest of our fabulous talented team.

 Blogroll

7 comments:

runningonink said...

OMG GF- Yes great minds think a like! te he he! Your card is gorgeous! Love the layout :)

Beth Norman said...

So, so cute!!

crzymom said...

This is a really cute card!

Jennifer E. said...

Oh so Sweet! perfect for Easter too!

Cat said...

Beautiful embossing, Beth! Love the bows grouped together! Glad you got to enjoy some warm weather!

Lyn S said...

So cute! Just adorable Beth!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love the layout and the colors! great card