Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Erin Go Bragh Sunflower&Dragonflies Challenge #33

Good Morning all my faithful readers I have been in a slump this week I think my mojo has flown south so no post this week but I do have a couple of cards I did for Sunflowers and Dragonflies Luck of the Irish  challenge this week our assignments was to use the Shamrock and Horseshoe stamp from JustRite Special Occasion set which by the way you can find in Beth's store  your prize this week are the following items and all you have to do to win is make a Luck of the Irish Card using any stamps post a comment on Beth's blog with a link to your project before 12 noon on Fri. the 19th
 Basic Grey Urban and Lucid Primas
Now for my cards today was not real happy with either so I gave Beth a choice and she said she was going to post both of them so here they are
This one is done using some St Patricks day paper from one of those big paper packs you get at Michaels and AC Moore used stampin up card stock nestibilities and some green and gold stickles.
On this next card made my own background using the Opalite Color Infusion from Technique Junkies Feb/Mar 2008 newsletter used a green and gold opalite inks also used the green on my flower to make it pop leprechaun face is a sticker also used the same green and gold card stock from stampin-up.

Be sure and check out the rest of the teams awesome work we have some very talented ladies on this team


7 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

The wearin' of the green GF turned out really great! Get off the barstool and stamp....or stamp at the bar and find your muse, she loves green! lol, hope you find her gf, miss you! hugz

crzymom said...

Cute cards! Hope your mojo comes back soon.

runningonink said...

Oh GF our muse leaves us all! Hope it has a nice sunny vacation :) Cute cards!

Rose said...

Great cards Beth! Your work is always beautiful!

Cat said...

Yor cards are as cute as can be! I love how you made your own background paper!

Jennifer E. said...

Great job with the challenge Beth! These cards are perfect for St. Patty's Day and it looks like you're ready to celebrate!

Jerusha said...

These cards are cute! Love them! I love how you've made your own background on the second card. Awesome!