Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge # 76 Easter is Here

I haven't played along with the team in a while at Cuttlebug Challenge on Wednesday since I have been on the Sweet Treats team but this week I decided to play along and made this sweet little Easter basket  inspiration for this basket came from  SplitCoast Stampers and a video tutorial can be found here on You Tube hope you will give it a try it is very easy to put together.
This is a photo looking down on the basket to show the detail s on the flaps and handle
and here I am highlighting the embossing I did around the sides 
Supplies
Sizzix big die scallop envelope
ribbon 
brads



11 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens GF, this is so gorgeous! I love it! I might have it give it a try! What a way to give a give!

June Houck said...

Beth, your rainbow-like embossing of the cherry blossoms is so cool!

crzymom said...

Darling basket! That would be such a kewl project for my kids.

Myrna said...

Beth,
Lovely basket and such nice pics of the eggs and little doll.
Myrna

Shantaie said...

Love the shape of this cool and colorful basket! Your shading gives the cherry blossom folder a whole new look!

lisa808 said...

Your basket is so pretty. Love the shape of it too.

Cat said...

What a gorgeous basket! Love the colors and shape!

Lyn S said...

Wow, this is totally gorgeous Beth!!

Beth Norman said...

Such a pretty project. You decorated the eggs and cardstock so, so well.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow GF! It's amazing, you can do anything and everything, and do it all well! Love the basket!

Cheryl said...

Very cute!