Pages

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Cute Daisy May Challenge

I sure have been bad with my blogging lately not sure what the problem is but I did squeeze in a card today for Cute Daisy May's challenge I just love Linnie's images they are so adorable I had colored this digi a while back so today I just followed the sketch they had for the challenge by the way that was a fun sketch if you would like to join in her challenge just follow this link. Cute Daisy May
 
click for larger view 
Supplies
Digi Image Cute Daisy May verse Stampin Up
Designer paper DCWV
Card stock Stampin Up
Copics 
Nestabilities
Flower

PS forgot to mention I used the glitter embossing technique from Sunflowers and Dragonflies don't forget to check out our challenge for this week while you are there it is a color challenge using PinK Orange and Lime Green $15 GC is up for grabs. 

11 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh GF this is so cute! Pretty in PINK! Love it!

crzymom said...

So cute! Love the coloring you did.

pinky said...

Gorgeous card and great take on my sketch. Loving all the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at CDM this week. Hugs
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card love the colours and that sparkle a wonderful take on Pinky's sketch thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at CDM.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beth Norman said...

I could tell there was glitter in the bg before I read your post. Your card is soooooooooo cute. Don't you just love this technique? I find it gives the card a real finished appearance.

Hugs,

Beth

Rosemary said...

Beth, what a sweet card!!..I was cruising all last week so now I need to catch up on all the gorgeous work you've been doing!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wowzer Beth!! This is so beautiful girl!! I love the sparkles and pretty colors hun!! HUGS

Avril Ann said...

I have to agree with you about Linnies images, I just love, love playing with them, this is a stunning card, thank you so much for playing along at CDM this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Allison said...

Ah, so cute! Great card!

Lyn S said...

This is just gorgeous Beth! Just love all that sparkle!

Lora said...

Love the sparkle and your great take on the sketch.
It really shows that you love Linnie's images :)
Thanks for joining us CDM this week.
Lora x