Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Technique Junkies Cards

I have a few of cards for you this evening I did today using 2 different techniques from Technique Junkies if you would like to be able to do these techniques be sure and check with Pat to find out how you can become a subscriber.
 
This first card uses the Glassy Embossing technique stamp is from Hero Arts all card stock Stampin-Up and I think the Designer Paper is Basic Grey not sure.

 
The next 2 cards I used the Patina technique from the Oct/Nov 2008 newsletter the image on this one is from 
I Brake For Stamps love Della's stamps I chalked the image on this card.

 
This card is for my just one partner at Technique Junkies Allie hope your not looking it is in the mail same technique as the one above and the image here is from Inkadinkado card stock again SU.
Have a great evening will be back tomorrow with my card for this weeks challenge at Sunflowers and Dragonflies.

7 comments:

Dot said...

Beautiful cards!

Myrna said...

Beth,
Oh my such great cards. You are so talented my friend.
Myrna

crzymom said...

Wonderful cards! Love seeing how these techniques turn out. I sooo wish I had time to play.

Connie Paxman said...

Love your music Beth...what a lot of new inspirations...wow you have been busy...the last one is my favorite.
connie paxman

Lyn S said...

Fabulous techniques and wonderful cards Beth!

Cat said...

Sooo beautiful! I love your artistic techniques!

runningonink said...

oh my heavens Beth! These are vintage beauties! LOVE THEM!