Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Sweet Treat Thursday Feb. 4

Time for another Sweet Treat Thursday over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog and I have a vintage Valentine treat box I made for you today I made this using my bind-it-all and Provo Craft Cricut cartridges
Supplies you will need
5 paper coasters 4 x 4
designer paper
cricut
Cuttlebug folder
Bind-it All
cardstock 5.25 x 5.25

 
1.Cut 10 pieces  DP at 4x4  run through cuttlebug using your choice of folders
2. Adhere paper to all 5 coasters front and back make an opening on one
3. Line up coasters in Bind-It-All punch holes on 3 sides of 4 and all sides on 1
4, connect all sides to bottom
5. connect sides now this was tricky I had to close the coils with my fingers
Now you are ready to decorate the sides I used 4 different cartridges for my embellishments A Childs World for the front and one side I (heart)You George Basic Shapes Beyond Birthdays and Doodle Charms on the top.

 
and that pretty well does it  the bow on top is made from DP and I adhered hearts together for the handle the top was done with the 5.25 x 5.25 card stock and used my scored at a 1/2 inch on all 4 sides taped tabs. Covered the top and around the edge sanded and inked each piece. Can find the instruction for the bow at Splitcoast Stampers Paper Bows, hope you have enjoyed my little project and if you try it I would love to see pictures.

12 comments:

runningonink said...

WOWZERS GF this ROCKS! I love the colors and that bow on top! AWESOME!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, another awesome project. You create endless amazing projects. Very creative Beth.

Rose said...

This is stunning Beth! Fabulous work, I love it!

*Vicki* said...

Oh girl...this is just GORGEOUS!!! I love it to pieces!!! Stunning details and colors!! You rawk lady!! ;) HUGS

Cat said...

What a gorgeous project, Beth! How creative you are! LOVE the tutorial-so easy to understand! TFS! Hugs!

Hummie said...

Wow! You are an never ceasing avenue of cool ideas!

crzymom said...

You're so clever! I love the idea of using the bind-i-tall to make this. And the bow on top is a great finish!

Terri said...

Very cool! The bow on top is a great way to finish it off too.

dining tables said...

You did a great job on the box. It is very creative of you. This project is something I would love to do.

Allison said...

Need a Bind-it-all! Nuff said! Great project!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow this is amazing!

Shirley said...

OMGosh! This is so creative and what a great present for someone. They would have it forever! Beautiful as always, Beth!