Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunflowers and Dragonflies # 30 Sketch Challenge 2

Good morning hope everyone is having a wonderful Sat. nice an sunny here in Va. well we have another sketch challenge for you this week at Sunflowers and Dragonflies by our talented Jennifer (BTW great sketch Jen).
The prize this week is a $15 gift certificate from Beth's store so get your supplies out and join us this week here is your sketch when you finish be sure and leave a link in the comment section over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies blog so we can all see and put your name in the hat for the drawing this week.
Now here is my card for this week I didn't do a lot of stamping on my card instead I did the tea bag folding that Beth showed us in her tutorial on Tuesday if you haven't seen it be sure and stop by her blog and check it out.
 
The designer paper I used was from DCWV card stock Stampin-Up the squares are stamped with one of the flourishes that go with  the Lovely Ladies stamps and the verse is also one of Beth's stamps.
Be sure and check out the rest of the design teams projects today

13 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Love it, love it. Great colors as well.
Myrna

crzymom said...

Awesome card! Your tea folding is awesome. Love the papers you used.

Lyn S said...

Love the teabag folding Beth, lovely card!

*Vicki* said...

Hey girl!! Long time no see!! I just adore your card!! Love the fun folds and the pretty colors of your paper!! It's sooo good to see you again GF!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! HUGs

Allison said...

Love this...I wanna try it out!

Beth Norman said...

Truly adorable thinking. Your card is great!

Cat said...

Amazing card, Beth! I've never tried the tea bag. Just fabulous!

lisa808 said...

Love your fold. What a great job. Beautiful colors too.

Rose said...

WOW Beth! I love your card, gorgeous colors and the fold is fabulous! Very pretty!!

runningonink said...

WOWZERS GF, this is stunning! I love that tea bag folding! Great take on the sketch! I am so far behind- busy weekend :)

Maria Matter said...

oh Beth this is gorgeous! WOW!!!
fabulous folding!!!
Blessings, Maria

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh wowza! This is so beautiful GF! You just amaze me with ALL your talents, beautiful colors too!

JP Card Crazy said...

Oh Barb this is so Beautiful!!! Colors layout and everything is just AWESOME!!