Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunflower & Dragonflies # 29 Color Challenge

Good afternoon everyone I just heard on the TV that there is 49 states out there with snow on the ground unbelievable I am out at a crop today so have schedule my post.
Okay this week we have a color challenge for you since tomorrow is Valentines Day we are using the colors Red, Pink and Cream and the prize this week is any 2 Stampavie stamps either from Rachelle Anne Miller or Sarah Kay not necessary to use Sunflowers and Dragonflies stamps but if you have them and use one you have a double chance to win so be sure and leave a comment at Sunflowers and Dragonflies Blog with a link to your art.
 
for this weeks challenge I used the Canada Beaver from Beth's collection isn't he cute used my copics to color him also used the paper piecing  technique on Bucky here all paper is from Stampin Up and is my grandsons Valentine Card
Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams awesome work and lets see your cards.


9 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Yes, and I heard Dallas got 30 cm of the white stuff. ha ha my mom got it in Atlanta too. Your card is precious. Buttons add a nice touch.

Rose said...

Beth, this card is just so adorable and fun!! I love it! Happy Valentine's Day!

Myrna said...

Awe Beth
Ain't he just the cutest? Imagine Alberta didn't get the snow---yet.lol
Myrna

runningonink said...

Awww this is so FUN, GF! I love the layout! Happy Valentine's Day! HUGS!

crzymom said...

What a fun card! Have a wonderful Valentine's day!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Not only cute, but my kinda' Valentine! lol Great carad GF! hugz

lisa808 said...

What a cute card!!!

Yes, FL made it to the 49 count! Luckily I'm quite a bit south of the Panhandle. We saw lots of rain, but no white.

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh what a sweet beaver - love the gingham paper - Great layout! TFS!

Lyn S said...

Adorable card Beth! I bet you're sick of seeing snow by now! We're having lovely weather right now, not too hot...just nice!