Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sorry To Be MIA

I have sort of been in a slump this week craft wise but on Saturday as I told y'all I was going to a relay for life crop well it was a lot of fun and I actually gave a class on making an easel card and here is my sample
 
Did paper piecing on the little girl and stamped the butterflies twice cut them out and popped them up.
Stampin Up Bermuda Bay, Pretty In Pink, and Whisper White card stock
Stamps Little Girl and Butterflies I Brake For Stamps Sentiment and flowers SU
Ink Bermuda Bay and RazzleBerry SU
Martha Stewart border punch and Flower soft 
  
This is a card from a class I took from my friend Diane who is with CTMH

 
This gorgeous card was a class Peggy taught us using stencil paste I will definitely be doing this technique again.

 
And this last card was taught by Myrna I love doing Iris folding and loved the colors she chose for her Sail Boat.
Also did a couple of layouts a and a mini book from The Angel Company
I will be back tomorrow with my Sweet Treat Thursday Project 
Hugs
Beth
 

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Oh Beth,
Lovely lovely cards. Your little gal is just the sweetest. Peggy did such a great job (hoping you do a tut on that technique).
Myrna

runningonink said...

Your about your muse! These cards are awesome! I love the sweet girlie!

Allison said...

These are some stunners Beth! I love the paper folding in the boat, the silhouette cards are lovely but the paper piecing on the first is my fav!

Cat said...

Gorgeous cards, Beth! Stencil paste is new to me!

Terri said...

Great job on all of them! I think the easel card is my favorite though.

crzymom said...

Wonderful cards Beth! I love them all... especially the easel card and the iris folded sailboat.

Connie Paxman said...

Gee that sure looks like a lot of great fun and inspiration...wish we have crops like that out in good ole SASK.
A lot of wow cards and love the paper piecing on your cards.
connie paxman

Lyn S said...

Wow, these are all awesome cards Beth! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the crop!