Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Shimmers Direct and Dabbed

Guess what we had today Sunshine oh how I was missing it my son got about 32" of snow in WV we still had some left from last weeks storm but not a lot this time.
After taken a long walk in the woods with Hubby today I came home and did a little crafting I have a new favorite technique over at Technique Junkies using my shimmers and re-inkers and here are my cards.
 
I used the Shimmers Direct on this card the stamps are Inkadinkado and Stampin Up Bella Toile and JustRite I used Stampin Up card stock Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede and Whisper White alos used Razzleberry Ink and my Nestibilities.

 
This one I used  the dabbed and Direct Shimmers image is from Stamps Happen Inc embossed the Dabbed Shimmers with the Moroccan folder cardstock SU Taken with Teal Soft Suede and Whisper White.

14 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth,
These are just gorgeous. Especially love the mauve one.
Myrna

Terri said...

Nice job on both of them. I especially like the purple one though! Send some of the sunshine my way! I have been missing it too.

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Beth!! love these colors!!
Blessings, Maria

Allison said...

Just love these designs and monochromatic color palette!

runningonink said...

GF this is stunning! Love it!

*Vicki* said...

Oh GF....these are both so stunning!! Love the monochromatic look!! HUGS

crzymom said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the background stamp on the purple card.

Lyn S said...

This looks like a great technique Beth! Both cards are just gorgeous!

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are just beautiful! I love the monochromatic look!

(-: Heidi

Shirley said...

OMGosh, I love both cards, Beth! The backgrounds on both are just fantastic. Gorgeous!

Cat said...

Simply gorgeous as always, Beth! Your cards are truly works of Art! Hugs!

Terrie B x said...

Your card is beauitufl Beth!!!Love your new blog look!!:)xxx

Beth Norman said...

Oh my these are stunning. So, so beautiful. I'm in love with the new in colours and will be so sad to see them go. Your purple card really pops.

baby cribs said...

I like these all! These are so stunning! So beautiful! The purple one is so attractive.