Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Mono Die with glitter embossing

I have a card to share today using a tutorial from my good friend Beth over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies be sure and go by and visit her blog and leave her a comment she has some blog candy she is giving away CD 7 from Technique Junkies has a whole year of techniques plus 5 bonus techniques my card today also using one of TJ's techniques.from Feb/Mar 2010 newsletter.
This cute little image is The Poinsettia Fairy that is a Sunflower and Dragonflies Creative Designs but instead of using her as a Christmas image I colored her with spring colors added the glitter all over her.
This also fits the Flutter by Wed challenge #95 
Supplies
Poinsettia Fairy- Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs
Card Stock SU Elegant Eggplant , Lovely Lilac. and Whisper White
SU 5 petal Punch
Copics Sticker and ribbon
Clear EP
Dazzling Diamonds

15 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Luv this, colors are FAB, flower gal is adorable. I need to try that tech....I saw the white one Beth did, still cleaning up drool!

Kristie said...

Neat fairy! Thanks for playing at FBW this week.

Danni said...

Very nice card!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

runningonink said...

This is darling! I love the colors! Great job GF!

crzymom said...

Cute card! I love this technique. My newsletter just showed up today so I can try it out! Thank you for the inspiration.

Michelle said...

oh what a cute fairy! So glad you decided to join us this week at the FBW challenge!

Beth Norman said...

So, so cute. I LOVE what you did with this image and I'm definately going to try this too. Awesome thinking Beth.

Cat said...

Great use of purple, Beth! Just stunning! Hugs!

Kimberly S said...

What an adorable faerie! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday. :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh so gorgeous and so very pretty indeed!! I love the colors of course and that image is so sweet!! :) HUGS

Jeanette said...

This is so sweet. It is so nice to have you at Flutter By.

Lyn S said...

Just beautiful Beth! I love the cherry blossom embossed background on this card! The mono dies tech is great too!

Cassie said...

that fairy is as pretty as can be!

Nancy said...

Adorable fairy! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Shirley said...

She is just beautiful and the colors you gave her and the card are glorious! How serenely pretty!