Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Milk Carton set For Valentines Day

Hello all I have just finished these cute little Milk Cartons with Holder for my 2 sweet grandkids I purchased the instruction for this set from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho you should check her out she has some awesome projects with very reasonable prices for her instructions and templates.
 
 I made one for Lucien and one for Hannah they where very easy to do and the bottom has a flap sothey can be closed and you don't have to open the tops.


Close up of Luciens used Red Black and White these were the colors for the Bloggers Challenge this week the DP is from DCWV All About Boys the stamps I used are Mini Mates from SU inks Riding Hood Red Basic Black SU card stock  Riding Hood Red Basic Black and Whisper White.


This is Miss Hannah's Bo Bunny papers on this one SU Riveting stamps SU card stock Elegant Eggplant Pretty in Pink Whisper White and Lovely Lilac, Riding Hood Red ink

12 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

So darling! Great job Beth, they are going to love them!!

lisa808 said...

Oh so cute--the kids will be thrilled with them.

I bought Becky's Tote Tutorial last year and yes, the instructions are very easy to follow.

*Vicki* said...

Oh you are sooo creative!! I love this!! :) Such a beautiful Valentine project!! TFS! HUGS

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, I'm sure the kids will love them! Thanks so much for playing along with Bloggers Challenge!

Allison said...

Super fun! I can think of two kids who would love something like this...hmm!

crzymom said...

What darling milk cartons! You did good. Lucien and Hannah will love them.

Beth Norman said...

You are the best grandma. How adorable. As I always say, you always come up with some wonderful projects.

Terri said...

Very cute! I bet the kids will love them. What a great grandma you are!

PenLight said...

These are fantastic! Do you have a tutorial?

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh...so much luv in these cartons! Lucky grandkids to have such a sweet Nana...wonderful Beth, more amazing work.

Shirley said...

Very cute idea. Love the carry alls.

Cat said...

How adorable! I know your grandkids will love them!