Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Knifty Knitter

Provo Craft has this product called the Knifty Knitter well I bought myself a set of the looms with a gift card my son gave me for Christmas I also bought one for my oldest granddaughter and she learned to use it in less than a 1/2 hour so today I am going to share the 2 hats I made using this knifty product and my DGD scarf.

 
Here are my hats and the next 2 photos are my grandkids modeling them
  
Yesterday was Hannah's birthday and I gave her this hat doesn't she look cute in it.

 
Lucien in his and clowning needs a haircut so bad  I told him yesterday we where going to start calling him Lucille

 
an this is Brit modeling her scarf she did such a beautiful job and is already making another one.

12 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my goodness, I love my knifty knitter. These are adorable hats!

*Vicki* said...

OMG GF!!! These are so cute and warm!!! TFS! HUGS

Myrna said...

Beth
Great looking family---and the hats are too. lol
Myrna

crzymom said...

Cute hats! Brit is so beautiful and her scarf is gorgeous.

Beth Norman said...

Do you ever sleep my dear? Love them hats! Your grandchildren look very adorable. Hugs to all.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What cute kidz.....Lucille is my fav! lol. Is there anything you can't do! These hats are just too fine, I see Brit loves crafts, just like her Nana! Sweet GF

Allison said...

Oh no...another crafty idea!

lisa808 said...

How nice you and your granddaughter can share and enjoy crafting together.

JP Card Crazy said...

The hats are too precious I remember making them for my kids and neices and nephews...many moons ago!!! The scarf is also fantastic she did a good job!!

Diana said...

These look great - now I'll have to start another new hobby........I do play with my knitting needles......have made dozens of dishclothes but haven't attempted a hat.......

Terri said...

These all came out great! We have one of those too and Emilia has made some cute doll hats with it.

Lyn S said...

Great knitted projects Beth! Looks like a whole lotta fun for all the family!