Pages

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Sweet Treats Thursday Inspiration

Today I am showcasing a two page layout named Bitten By The Lovebug for our new team at Cuttlebug Challenge our team is the Sweet Treats and we will be making Valentine projects featuring our Cricut. 
Each month we will pick one cartridge from our sponsor Provo Crafts to use on our Sweet Treats projects.
This month we are featuring the Doodle Charms cartridge and what a fun cartridge it is, so please stop by Cuttlebug Challenge to see the other team members project sand find out how you can win the Everyday Paper Doll cartridge from  Provo Crafts now for my project.

My layout was done using a sketch from Cherish which I purchased from CTMH all papers are from the same company.

I used the following cuts from Doodle Charm upper case heart  ladybug bordersplus singles and for the strips on the side I used parts of the basket title cut using San Serif cart at 1 1/4 plain and shadow also used the stone script for the word bitten my border at the bottom is covered in crystal effects to give it dimension added beads for the dots left panel is embossed using cuttlebug folder Heart Blocks

Second page I used the flowers leaves hearts and ladybug cuts again from Doodle Charms for my accents. The pictures in these pages are of hubby and I over the last 44 years hope you have enjoyed my first post with Sweet Treats.
Don't forget to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge you don't want to miss out on this month's prize or seeing the rest of the teams gorgeous Valentine projects

12 comments:

runningonink said...

What great pages! I have not broke down and gotten the cricut yet! Yesterday I really could have used it! LOL!

Myrna said...

Beth,
You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful talent. Love your pages (especially the love bugs in it).
Myrna

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! Beth, this layout is soo stunning!! What a beautiful job and such gorgeous photos my friend! !HUGS

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Sweet GF! I am loving that wedding photo...as well as the others.....memories....

Meda said...

That is soo sweet! Too bad I can't see your wedding picture better. The dress seems very beautiful.

crzymom said...

Wonderful layout of the 2 of you.

Cat said...

Love your layouts,Beth! Those ladybugs are so cute! You and your husband look so happy! Congrats on 44 years together! TFS Hugs

Allison said...

Terrific double page layout! Great job with the ladybugs and on the marriage!

Deb M. said...

All your pages are amazing, Beth. Love them all. You are way too talented GF!! :-) TFS!! Hugs...

Cheryl said...

Beth wonderful layouts you have done. I love the colors and those ladybugs are too cute.

Terri said...

Great pages! I think it is great that you have been married that long. In this day and age that is something to be really proud of.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh I love this layout spread of you two lovebirds. Great to see you thru the years you little cutie you!! :)