Pages

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge # 23 Faux Stitching

Did you miss us we are finally back with a new challenge for the New Year here at Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs and with the new year we have a lot of changes Beth has added 4 new members to the design team you can read about Karen, Rose, Cathy and Jerusha over on S&D's blog
Okay now for this weeks challenge and you don't even have to dust off that old sewing machine we are doing Faux Stitching easy peasy just punch holes around your frame or wherever you like and connect the dots here is my card fot this week

I used the mixed berries stamp from The Cupcake collection colored with copics used my nesties for the frames embossed background with the Fleur De Lis folder from cuttlebug.
This weeks prize is these 2 stamps from the Lovely Ladies collection ( I personally love these stamps)

So whip up some stitches on the cards and leave us a link over at Sunflower and Dragonflies for a chance to win. Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team and leave them some warm fuzzies.

9 comments:

Jerusha said...

Beautiful card! Love the faux stitching that you have done - and the embossing too!!

runningonink said...

OH my gosh GF- What a sweet layout! Love it! The colors and stitching are perfect!

Terrie B x said...

Gorgeous sweet eth!!!TFI
Happy New Year..love and best wishes for 2010 my friend:):)xxxxxxx

Beth Norman said...

Awesome work. I really like the uniqueness of the thin white with the stitching. You never have trouble thinking outside the box. Great work again GF!

Jennifer E. said...

Fun colors & fab layout BEth! I love how you created the lines for your faux stitching!

Terri said...

Nice job! I love faux stitching. I may have to find some time to make something for this one.

crzymom said...

Yummy card! So bright and colorful.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my!! This is just too beautiful to eat!! LOL!! I love your layout and your colors!! HUGS

Cheryl said...

Love those bright cheerful colors and great job with the stitching.