Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sunflowers and Dragonflies # 26 ATC

Well it is a very snowy morning here in Va. but oh so pretty I have decided to craft in my PJ's today as I won't be going anywhere.
This week at Sunflowers and Dragonflies our assignment was to create ATC's using Beth's Lovely Ladies stamps they are the perfect size for ATC's I made 2 using both the Amber and Cheyenne stamps with the flourishes that go along with them. My first one I am showing you is Amber she is one of my favorite in htis series.
I did something a little different with this ATC not traditional I found a template here from Penny Wessenauer for a cross over ATC if you visit be sure and check out her photo bucket lots of awesome stuff there.
My ATC closed
 
ATC open
For this one I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie DP Su card stock the  I stamped the image of Amber first than stamped over top of image using K-pad and the flourish paper pieced the top of dress colored image with prisma colored pencils added some bling around her neck and prima flowers.

 
Here is Ms sexy Cheyenne now for Cheyenne I stamped the back ground with the flourish stamp using the Opalite direct technique from Technique Junkies except I made a little change I painted Lumineres on my image didn't have Opalite re-inkers, stamped Cheyenne on whisper white card stock in Palette Black Noir solvent ink than used SU Pastels on the image cuther out and adhered to the background. Flowers were punched using some more paper with Lumineres smeared on them.
Okay that is is for me this week we also have a treat for you this week our team has expanded instead of 4 of us we have grown to 8 so while at Beth's blog be sure and check out each members artwork.
This weeks prize is your pick of any 2 of these lovely stamps with matching flourish.
Don't forget to leave a comment with a link to your work on Sunflowers and Dragonflies blog and if you upload to another gallery please add S&D26 as a keyword.

12 comments:

Rose said...

Your ATC cards are beautiful Beth! Very inspiring!

Jennifer E. said...

So creative Beth! I love how you're always thinking outside the box!

lisa808 said...

We have rain today--another good reason to stay indoors in jammies and craft!

The ATC that opens is just darling.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Jamies stampin'...sweet GF! I love these, so artsy, and that first ATC design is so inkspiring...I see Ihave lots of catch up to get to on your blog too! warm hugz, no snow here, lol

Allison said...

I love the idea of an enclosed ATC...and your papers are great!

Beth Norman said...

I really love the unique flaps on your ATC. You did a wonderful job with these ladies.

crzymom said...

Lovely ATC's! Love the flaps on the first one.

Shirley said...

Very pretty and I love the fold too! TFS

runningonink said...

Gorgeous ATC's! I love how the one opens, awesome work GF!

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

Lovely work Beth! Thanks so much for using that ATC Cross Over template.. I'll pop your awesome images into that visitors' cards folder on my photobucket.. many thanks for bringing them to my attention.. you've just helped so many others!!
xxooxx Penny

Jerusha said...

Beautiful! What a neat way to do an ATC!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hey GF!!! I love your pretty creations here!! What a creative take on an ATC!! You rock GF!! HUGS