Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunflower & Dragonflies Challenge # 25 Inchies

Hope everyone is having a beautiful week-end and you people that are lucky enough to be at Winter CHA I so envy you well for the challenge this week at Sunflowers and Dragonflies we are doing inchies and believe me this was quite a challenge for me I'm not into the inchies but I decided to use Beth's Alice In Wonderland stamps and made a little accordion fold book I will give to my DGD hope you like it

I used paper from Beth's store it is Basic Grey's Urban Prairie and Primo flower also from Sunflower and Sunshine Creative Designs the little girl is from the Cricut Cartridge Everday Paper Dolls


Click on image for larger view
The inside is where I used the Alice stamps and if you don't have them they can be purchased here added little paper words from K&Co to make a little story
That's it for me this week now be sure and stop by Sunflower and Dragonflies Creative Design
so you can check out the rest of the design teams awesome work and don't forget to leave a comment on Beth's blog  along with a link to your project this week by Fri. at noon for a chance to win these fabulous cupcake stamps


9 comments:

runningonink said...

OH MY HEAVENS GF!!!! You have totally out did yourself! This little book is the BOMB! LOVE IT!

Allison said...

Terrificly sweet! I need to make something like this for my C!

Beth Norman said...

Simply put--you put a smile on my face. This project is the cutest. I have never saw an inchie book before. You rock GF!

crzymom said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your little accordion book. How darling!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so teeny tiny and soooo darn CUTE!! Love it!! Love your fabulous details on such a small project girl!! HUGS

Cheryl said...

So very cute!

Deb M. said...

Cute, cute inchie book. Love this idea!! TFS!

Jerusha said...

This is an incredible project! It puts my inchies to shame! Hehe Great job!!!

Lyn S said...

This is so cute Beth! Love your creative use of inchies!