Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunflower & Dragonflies Challenge # 24 Winter Wonderland

Welcome back for another Sunflower and Dragonflies Saturday Challenge this week we at the DT were to use some winter images from Rachel Ann Miller that Beth sells in her store I didn't have a winter image so chose to use The Christmas Fairy which is one of the prizes this week and there is also this darling snowman from Rachel Ann Miller.

Now to win this sweet stamps all you have to do is make a card with the winter wonderland theme leave Beth a comment here with a link to your project if you post in a gallery be sure and add SD24 now here is my card for this week


for my card I used the Christmas Fairy and used water color pencils and Prisma's on the image paper is Basic Grey's Urban Prairie which Beth also sells in the store used the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and also a couple of the Nestabilities
Be sure and check out Beth's blog and the rest of the design teams beautiful work.
My card this week also qualifies for the Saturday Spotlight challenge #14 Snowflakes Gone Wild

11 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh GF, I love the colors and layouts! We are getting a little snow here today- just a sneeze so far! Which is nice!

Myrna said...

Beth,
There is that gorgeous fairy again!!!! Love your imagination.
Myrna

Deb M. said...

Love that card...that paper is on my must have list!! :-) Beautiful colors & layout. TFS!!

crzymom said...

Darling card! I love how wintery it feels without traditional "winter" colors.

Beth Norman said...

So so cute. Love the snowflake. so winterish.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my Beth!! This is sooo stunning girl!! I love that image and your stunning snowflakes!! This card would be perfect for the Saturday Spotlight challenge this week girl!! ;) HUGS

Jennifer E. said...

Great card Beth! I love the colors you used!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is adorable and perfect for our "Snowflake" challenge! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet fairy. Gorgeous colors and design! Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight this week!!

Shirley said...

She is such a cutie and I love your snowflakes too!

Jessica G. said...

Adorable fairy image and gorgeous snowflake die cut! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!