Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

SSHP#15 Let The Sunshine In

Boy I am getting this posted right under the wire I loved this challenge and boy did I have fun I will be looking for this sunshine tomorrow as they are calling for 12 to 16 inches of snow in my area. The challenge at Saturday Spotlight was to use the color yellow and here is my card.
 
Click on image to view larger
Now isn't this the cutest image you have ever seen this is a digi image from Linnie Carter at Cute Daisy May Designs be sure and pay Linnie a visit.
Here are the deet's my card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 my designer papers are from DCWV just love their papers and I colored the image with my copics used rangers mustard seed distress ink to high light the edges.
Papers DCWV, Stampin Up and Club Scrap
Image Linnie Carter
Inks SU Basic Black, and Rangers Mustard Seed
Flowers e.
Copics ribbon and MS Lace border punch


Card stock

8 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful coloring! I love all the fun colors on this card!

Myrna said...

Beth,
I am not a fan of yellow but you sure made me rethink that with this card. Great card (and coloring).
Love the fact you post the size of the cards too. Thanks.
Myrna

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow those flowers are just perfect for this card!!! Beautiful!!

crzymom said...

Cute card! I love the circle shape behind the darling image.

Allison said...

Just darling...great layout!

runningonink said...

WOWZERS GF this is gorgeous! Totally sweet card! Love it!

Shirley said...

This is just the sweetest card. She is too to cute and the card is so so pretty!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Totally adorable!! We are going to do a card making day in March over at Amber's. Inviting a few gals and bringing a TON of scrapping paper to share. Since I do digital I don't use it up so it will be fun to see be put to creative use! Wish you and Ann could just blink and pop over for the day!!