Pages

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Some Raks and Asian Cuttlebug Folder

Hello all I have one card to share with you today made using the new Asian Cuttlebug Folders it fits the challenge over at Cuttlebug Challenge be inspired # 65 the design team was suppose to hi-light the new folders using basically white I chose to use black and white.
The template for this card can be found here  it is called a card on card.

Stamp from Stampin UP Martha Stewart punches and Nestabilities


Inside of small card


and my embossing with the new Asian Folders Geisha and Koi's

Now for the lovely cards I received from my friends for Christmas and New Years


This really cute card is from my friend Kathy (KJ) Johnson I love these easel cards and that cute little snowman is made with a button thank you again KJ.


And this darling snow scene is from a very good cyber buddy Shirley Ross love how Shirley has the little snow person putting the star on the tree so so cute and again Shirley thank you I will treasure this.

Look at this fantastic New Years card another one of my TJ buds sent this to me LaVerne Wilson the coloring on this card is exquisite love LaVerne's work thanks again LaVerne.

6 comments:

runningonink said...

Very Very cool card! Simply Stunning!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I am luvin' the Asian folders, great card. Lucky you GF, your friends treat you well! hugz

Myrna said...

Beth,
Such gorgeous cards. The Asian look is intriguing.
Myrna

Cat said...

Your Asian folder card is absolutely gorgeous! The black and white is stunning!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Beth...very original. TFS!!

Cheryl said...

I simply love black and white cards they look so rich. I also love your new blog design