Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Second Post today 3 things to share

I have three things  to share today first up a card I did for a challenge at Stamping When I Can but I missed that one had it ready last night and everything forgot about the time difference thought I had till midnight tonight to post but it is closed here is my card anywho.
 
their challenge was for Everything Old Is New Again and you were suppose to use a BG stamp now designer paper to make your card I used this stamp from Stampin Up stamped whisper white card stock  with Rangers Dusty Concord distress inks and than mounted that layer to Whisper White which than was mounted to Elegant Eggplant verse is from Club Scrap used same ink and cut the verse out with a nestie.

Second I won some awesome candy when I joined in on the hop at FlutterBy Wednesday from Ann Kranitz and here is what I won it is fabulous. I used those pretty yellow flowers on my card I did for SSHP challenge this week. Thanks again Ann
Lastly I received this lovely award from a very sweet and talented lady named Donna Moore, who is a friend I have met on Technique Junkies love her artwork please be sure and check out her blog.
Now the rules of this award is to tell you 10 things that make me happy and then I am to pass it on to 5 more people that are my sweet friends which is a hard chore since I have so many out here in cyber land.
Okay 10 things that make me happy
1. My family
2. Snow which is coming tonight
3. A funny movie
4. my crafting
5. the 3 sweetest grand kids in the world.
6. good food
7. flowers and gardening
8. spending time with friends
9. having my mom so close after being a 1000 miles away for so long.
10. all the friends I have made on the web.

Now I have to pick 5 people to give this award to 
Myrna @ What is old is new again (Myrna is new to blogging and a really sweet lady)
Lynn @ Trash To Treasure Art (wonderful TJ buddy)
Cindy@ Royal Things (my CBC Sista)
Shantaie@ Inking Pink (another CBC Sista)
Connie@ Shades Of Stamping (another lovely TJ bud)

9 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh How sweet of you Beth. I just happened to be checking my mail when this popped up! Its also nice to get to know a little more about YOU!
hugs Lynn

Myrna said...

Beth,
Thank you so much. That is so awesome !! The card making and blogging journey has been so much nicer with you by my side.
As the song says, "thanks for the memories". :)
Myrna

Connie Paxman said...

Thank you Beth for the award...
I will post this early tommorrow.
You are a sweatheart to think of me...
connie paxman

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous card Beth!!

congrats on your winnings and award!
blessings, Maria

crzymom said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on receiving the award. :)

Allison said...

This is so striking in its simplicity but action of all those flowers! I would never have thought of this stamp but it looks terrific this way!

runningonink said...

Well GF you have done it again! Gorgeous card! Lovely and striking! WOO on the award and blog candy! Rock on!

lisa808 said...

Congrats on the blog candy win and on the award.

Shirley said...

This is a really beautiful card. I love the color and that stamp has always been a favcrute!