Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Provo Craft Asian Bundle At Cuttlebug Challenge

Happy Monday I hope everyone is keeping warm crazy weather everywhere this morning I have some pictures of a Domed box I did for a tutorial over at Cuttlebug Challenge so if you would like to learn the how to's please check it out here and while you are there sign up as a follower check out the challenge this week and please add our badge to your blog.

I used Core'dination card stock on my project and sanded the embossed areas don't you just love how the images pop I used the new Koi folder on the sides the top is done with the Fish scales  Martha Steawart lace punch

The scene under the dome was created using Provo Craft Cricut cartridges Christmas Noel and Walk In My Garden, stamp is from Stampin Up and butterflies Jolee

8 comments:

runningonink said...

OH MY HEAVENS this is awesome! I love all the textures and that little scene on top! Gorgeous!

lisa808 said...

Wow! The scene you created is amazing. Such a beautiful project.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW is right Beth!! This is so amazing!! What a stunning project girl!! I love the colors and that butterfly is beautiful!! HUGS

Cheryl said...

Simply gorgeous Beth! What a terrific project.

Beth Norman said...

Wonderful project. Your embellishments and design are fab. I like how you did that oriental scene--very well done.

Deb M. said...

OH my goodness! This is beautiful...LOVE it!! I think I should have added some new folders to my b'day list. LOL! That Koi is stunning. TFS!!

Lyn S said...

Your project is just stunning Beth! I am so jealous that you have the Asian bundle folders....we can't get them over here yet!

crzymom said...

Darling box Beth! I think I still have a blank one left over from when we swapped these at Aaardvarks.