Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Out Of The Box Technique

I made another card today using a Technique Junkies Technique this one is from the Oct/Nov 2004 newsletter called out of the box now for my coloring on this one I was trying my hand at Beth Normans class on water colored pencils and Prisma colored pencils she does such a beautiful job when she using them I still have some practicing to do.
This card fits a challenge over at Flutter By Wednesday so I think I will enter it in the challenge for that fabulous candy they are giving away.

Click pic for larger view
Supplies
Stamps Hero Arts and JustRite
Paper Stampin Up and K&CO
Ink Palette Black Noir
Water colored Pencils and Prismacolored pencils

15 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens GF, this stunning! I love the colors, textures, and layout!

Kris said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the blending of colors!! great job! Thanks for joining us this week at FBW! hugs!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Sweet Gf, great coloring!

Nancy said...

So pretty and delicate!! Thanks for playing the Flutter By Wednesday challenge with us this week!

Allison said...

This is lovely...nice mix of colors too!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Beth, this is truly gorgeous girl!! I love the colors with this image and that butterfly is stunning!! Beautiful job on the tech and I adore the shimmer!! WOWZER!!

Lyn S said...

So pretty Beth! Love the image and the colours are gorgeous!

Danni said...

Such a pretty card! Love the butterfly!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kimberly S said...

How beautiful! The colors and the image are so pretty! Thanks so much for Joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Deb M. said...

Stunning card, Beth...love the colors! TFS!!

lisa808 said...

Oh wow, this is pretty!

crzymom said...

You are so busy! I love this card. Thank you for the lovely inspiration for a stamp in my stash. :)

Ms. Jen said...

You did such a fabulous job on this card! I'm just learning how to use the watercolor pencils myself. This is great. Oh and Reba is my very favorite Artist! Thanks for the inspiration and the fun!

Shirley said...

How very lovely~

Brooke - in Oregon said...

This is another beauty! Wow you just have creativity popping out of your fingers. :)