Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jenny's Coat

Wow I have another card to share today 3 days in a row can you believe it this technique is from Technique Junkies Dec/Jan 2010 newsletter and if you would like to learn how to do this tech go see Pat at Technique Junkies and subscribe to her newsletter

Supplies
Stamps-Stampin-Up Medallion ans JustRite Friendship
Cardstock Stampin Up Pretty In Pink Shimmer White, Razzleberry
Designer Paper-Stampin-Up Razzleberry
Inks -SU Basic Black and Versamark
Clear embossing powder, Pretty in Pink ribbon and brad

14 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Beth, this is sooo gorgeous!! I love your technique and the image you've used! So stunning!! HUGS

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful GF, never tried that, need to look into it now that I've seen it done up so pretty! Love the colors you used...hugz

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous beth, love the medallion!!!

3 days in a row....keep 'em coming! lol
have a great day!
blessings, Maria

Chrissie said...

Beautiful effect of that stamping! Beautiful card!
Chrissie

Deb M. said...

WOW!! This card is stunning...love that medallion. Everything about it is gorgeous. TFS!!

Lyn S said...

Wow, that technique looks gorgeous Beth, I've been sadly neglecting my TJ newsletters lately.

Love the card!

Stampin_melissa said...

This is really gorgeous!!! Wow, now I'm interested in trying this technique!

crzymom said...

Wow! Gorgeous card. You've really been on a roll. I'm really envious of your play time.

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, what an awesome card! Isn't this stamp perfect for this technique?

Dot said...

WOW, such a beautiful card!

Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Beth! LOVE the colors, design, and Layout!

Allison said...

This is one of your best Beth...I just love the colors!

June Houck said...

This is drop dead GORGEOUS, Beth. I agree with Allison...one of your best!

Shirley said...

I love how your technique turned out. A really regal card, Beth!