Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge # 68 Vintage

Good Morning I have a little Valentine Treat for you today the DT at Cuttlebug Challenge have put together some awesome vintage Valentines for your viewing pleasure.

I used all Core'dination card stock on my card they have been one of our sponsor all year the papers are so fun to work with you can emboss on them sand the area and walla your embossing just pops, image is from Crafty Secrets used the textile cuttlebug folder and EK Success punch along with the large scallop nestie die cut.

Here I covered a little metal heart tin from Gina K added a love sticker distressed the top added ribbon and a small flower I sprayed with glimmer mist and of course cuttlebugged all my paper.

13 comments:

runningonink said...

WOW WOW WOWZERS GF! This is stunning! THe colors the textures! Oh yummy!

Cindy said...

Awesome, Beth! Fantastic job!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! And the tin is super cute.

Myrna said...

Awe Beth, you have done it again!!
Lovely, just lovely.
Myrna

America said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! Great take on our Cuttlebug VINTAGE Challenge!

Shantaie said...

Beth, how pretty are those corners?? That image is mezmorizing, I can see why you chose to use it! You really nailed this challenge!

Ret said...

aw, beth, this is gorgeous! Really nice!

Allison said...

Terrific vintage image and embellies make a very nice card. Lovely tin...I need to do this myself!

Deb M. said...

Wow!! You continue to amaze me with the many beautiful cards & projects you create. :-) Love the card & tin. Beautiful job!! TFS!!

Beth Norman said...

Oh la la. Your ribbon is WOW. Love the CB distressing. Very nice work.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Ohhhh, shabby chic, I luv it GF! I'll catch up later, just wanted to say this exhausted woman is back home, xxoo

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow Beth, this is so gorgeous! Beautiful image and I love that big red bow!

(-: Heidi

Shirley said...

Beth, this is just gorgeous~ That frame is outstanding with the rest of your design!