Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sunflower & Dragonflies Challenge # 22 Spotlight Technique

Good Morning hope everyone is getting ready for Santa we have snow expecting 9 to12 inches before it stops I love the snow I love to take walks in it and even at 60 still love to play in it.
Before I share my project this week for Beth's challenge I want to share a couple of pictures I took Fri morning see what I found under my Christmas tree

 
This is my cat Bugsy isn't he adorable curled up under the tree I think he has found a new bed.
Okay now for my post for Sunflowers and Dragonflies be sure and play along this week because Beth is giving away all 4 of her new Christmas Fairy stamps and I chose the Garland Fairy for my project this week.


Now isn't she adorable I love this set also this is my first time doing the  spotlight  technique have to admit it was fun next week we will be taking a little break for Christmas will be back on the 2nd of January with a new challenge. Be sure and stop by the rest of the DT blogs and see there lovely work.
Supplies
all paper Stampin Up
Ribbon
SU markers

14 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Your card is stunning! Wonderful job on the spotlight technique. You rock Beth!

Jennifer E. said...

Fab Card! I love your card base & that bow is tied perfectly!

lisa808 said...

Bugsy looks adorable under the tree. Enjoy your 'fun in the snow!'

crzymom said...

Bugsy is so cute under the tree. He probably won't want to come out. Your card is darling.

runningonink said...

awww Bugsy is so cute under the tree! I love how your spotlight card came out gf! You rock!

Cat said...

Bugsy is just adorable! Thanks so much for your "sweet" comments on my posts. Your apple strudel sounds wonderful! Wish we could share desserts through cyber-space!

Cat said...

Thanks so much for the heads up on the Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge! Enjoy the snow! Hope we get some for Christmas!

Dot said...

Bugsy is so cute!! And looks so content!!

Allison said...

Great take on the technique esp. for Christmas!

Cheryl said...

They sure do like sleeping under the tree don't they! Cute card Beth. May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

HI sweetie!! I just adore your spotlight tech!! Beautiful done and your kitty is so sweet under the tree!! :) What would we do without our fur babies?!! Wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! BIG HUGS

Terri said...

Glad to hear you like the snow! Next time we get a blizzard I will be sure to send it your way! Your cat looks very cute under the tree. Nice job on your fairy card too. The spotlight technique is perfect for that stamp. Hope you have a Great Christmas and a happy New year!

Terrie B x said...

HI Beth!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!love your cat...and so sweet under the tree!! :) !! Just stopping by and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! BIG HUGS...`Enjoy` :)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shirley said...

What a cute place for the cat to take a nap! Ha! Your card is pretty and she is adorable, Beth. I received your card today. I have been in a funk and my cards are all ready to write and sign and that's as far as I got, so I thought I would send them as thank yous for the cards. LOLOLOL Beth,I want to wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year! I really treasure our onoline friendship!