Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sunflower & Dragonflies Challenge #21 Baby it's Cold Outside


Wouldn't you like to be the proud owner s of these two little beauties well come a little closer and I will tell you how you could possibly have a set of your own all you have to do is make a card or a project using something depicting the cold if you have some of Beth's gorgeous stamps use them and you will get a second chance to have your name thrown in the hat after you have made your project be sure and go to Sunflowers and Dragonflies and leave a link to your project in the comments section we would love to see what you creations. Good Luck
Now if you would like to see my creation this week here it is I have a little altered wooden shovel I bought at Michael's the other day

Click on image for larger view
Ipainted this little shovel with gold and white acrylic paints stamped the image with Palette Black Noir ink on the shovel part and colored with Stampin Up markers added rub-on's around the edge wrapped ribbon on handle than die cut the cuttlebug snowflake twice joined with a brad and adhered.
 

Here is a close up of the image
Be sure and stop by the design team blog's to see there amazing artwork

8 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow Beth!! Now how clever is this!! I love your design and that image is just adorable hun!! I hope you have a great weekend! HUGS

runningonink said...

WOWZERS this is adorable GF! You really went outside the box on this one! LOVE IT!

Beth Norman said...

This is stink'n cute GF. Such an awesome idea. I'm so sad that it wouldn't post to my blog. I'm having tons of probs. Matt updated my blog--it wouldn't download, so he put it back and now all my side bar "stuff" is poof into thin air.

Cheryl said...

So very cute! I love the idea of the little shovel.

Jennifer E. said...

Beth, Great job, this is so clever and so appropriately festive!

Cat said...

Such a cute and clever project! Love the colors and adorable image!

crzymom said...

How clever Beth! You think up some of the cutest projects.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What a cute project! This is amazing....