Pages

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Sunflower & Dragonflies Challenge 20 Merry Christmas

 Good Morning everyone off to a craft fair today but before I go I have a few things to share with you, first I want to share a preview of Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs adorable new stamps they will be available to purchase on Monday and the artist is the fabulous Jessica Grundy love her work please stop by her blog and let her know what you think of her artwork.

 
these darling little fairies are 3"high and the Poinsettia and Wreath Fairy are this weeks prize and to win them all you have to do is make a Christmas card leave a comment with a link to your card on Sunflowers and Dragonflies Blog under this weeks challenge and if you would like to purchase these stamps be sure and stop by the store on Monday

Now for my cards this week I had so much fun with these stamps that I created three fun cards

click for larger veiw



click for larger veiw



all card stock from Stampin Up  metallics from some specialty paper
designer paper from Stampin Up CTMH and DCWV
Stamps Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Design
Cricut Sizzix embossing folder stickers stickles ribbon Twinkling H2O and watercolor pencils
Hope you enjoy my cards and will play along with us be sure and check out the rest of the Design Team

12 comments:

runningonink said...

What sweet cards! I love how the Wreath Fairy is putting it on a door! I was soooo going to do that too GF! Great minds think a like! SMILE!

Beth Norman said...

Awesome work. Your styles are all so different, and a little different from your signature style. Very creative GF.

Myrna said...

Beth,
Such happy little cards !! Love fairies and these are so precious. You have such talent.
Myrna

Terrie B x said...

`oW` Beth your cards are super `gorgeous` TFI
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)xxx
I will add a link on my blog for your Candy :)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful Christmas cards, Beth! I love each one!

Cat said...

Oh, Beth! Your cards are gorgeous! I love the details you put on each card! Such pretty colors!

Leslie Miller said...

These are just as sweet as can be! Fairies are certainly popular right now and these really are some of the cutest I've seen. Nice work!

Allison said...

Such sweet fairy images...cute! And you did a super job with them!

Cheryl said...

So so very cute!

Myrna said...

Beth,
Such precious little fairies!! The little blue one could have been a great feature in my Winter Wonderland card peeking out of the trees somewhere.
Here is the link to my card. http://whatwasoldisnewagain.blogspot.com
Myrna

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Beth, these are all gorgeous creations!! I really love the images!! Such pretty coloring and details!! HUGS

Shirley said...

How cute! Everybody needa a good luck fairy for Christmas!! I bet you are getting some snow now!