Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

SSHP10 Christmas Flowers

Well I am getting in under the wire on this weeks challenge Saturday Spotlight's Challenge this week was to create a card with Christmas flowers of course my favorite Christmas flower is the poinsettia so that was the image I used I believe this image is from I Brake For Stamps if not it is one of Stubby Stampers

click on image for larger view
I think I got a little carried away with the glitter but I stamped my image 3 or 4 times cut out the petals and layered I used the new snowflake cuttlebug folder on Shimmer white cardstock from SU and Real Red. markers are also SU added beads to the centers with a little yellow stickles.

10 comments:

Kim H. said...

OH GOD GIRLFRIEND this is so stunning! I love it! GORGEOUS!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning and elegant! I just love your poinsettias! Beautifully done against the dry embossed clean background!Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight!

lisa808 said...

Beth,

Those poinsettias are stunning!!!

I nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger Award. You may pick it up here:

http://craftingwithprincesslisa.blogspot.com/2009/12/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth, this is amazing hun!! I can't believe you cut out all those petals!! It looks gorgeous with the glitter and your embossed background too!! Thanks for joining us at SS!! We sure love seeing your work!! Hope you can find time to play next week!! HUGS

Myrna said...

OK Beth, you have done it again!!!!
Gorgeous card all the way around.
Love it.
Myrna

Crystal said...

WOW this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your flowers....What a beauty this is!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Those poinsettias are out of this world beautiful!!! Love the embossed snowflake design on the background.

Beth Norman said...

Wow, Beth. This card is sooooo beautiful. I don't think you overdid the glitter at all. Such a wonderful job on your layering.

Lyn S said...

Wow Beth, those flowers are amazing! The CB embossing sets them off perfectly....love the glitter too!

Shirley said...

Nevcer can one have too much glitter! The more the merrier I always say. A really beautiful card!