Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the Sixth Day of Christmas

My true love sent to me six geese a laying and what pretty eggs they did lay for me would you like to see (heehee) well here is a picture

click on picture for a larger view
Now let me tell you how these eggs came about first off my daughter bought the goose eggs at a auction she just knew I would find some use for them, secondly over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog we are doing the 12 Days Of Christmas and I did a tutorial today on decorating these eggs be sure and check it out
Now these eggs were painted beaded rub-on's added and colored with markers where I used outline stickers from Anita's

This is the ornament I demo'd if you want to see how I did it check out my tutorial this was done using Alcohol Inks with Anita's outline sticker then colored with Sakura gel pens


You will also find a link to this sweet little cupcake box in my post at Cuttlebug Challenge that's it for me today will be back Saturday with my Sunflower and Dragonflies post hope all is ready for the big Santa day if you are your doing better than me.
BTW if you are not a follower over at Cuttlebug Challenge please do so we are working on 2500
Hope you have enjoyed my post
Hugs
Beth 

10 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth,
What can I say? You have touched my "oh, I love it" button again.
Love the idea of Christmas egg ornaments and the cupcake box is just the sweetest. Wish I had gotten started earlier on my Christmas stuff.
Thanks.
Myrna

runningonink said...

OMG GF these are amazing! I love each and everyone of them!

lisa808 said...

Oh my, these eggs are stunning. And, the packaging is gorgeous. Beautiful ornaments and packaging for them.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth, your eggs are stunning and both projects are so different and adorable!!! How fun!! HUGS

crzymom said...

Gorgeous eggs Beth! I love how you packaged it up too.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What a post! The box is just beautiful, but now about those eggs, how clever are they! You just amaze me....(now tell me, lol...how did you get them thru the bug and then reshape them again...sorry I just had to do that!) hugz Gf

Cat said...

WOW! Beth, I am amazed at your creativity! What gorgeous projects and packaging!

Beth Norman said...

How special for your daughter giving you the eggs. They are so beautiful. I'm definately going to check out the CB blog. Your box is adorable too. You are always doing such interesting things. I must try to do better to do some fun things too.

Shirley said...

Wow! I checked out the tutorial and it is wonderful! Now as for all of your eggs. They are beautiful. What keepsakes all~

Terri said...

These came out great! Thanks so much for sharing how you did them too.