Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas To All


My card to all my friends and family hope your Christmas is filled with happiness and peace that the New Year will bring you nothing but luck and Joy thanks to all that comment on my blog and follow me each day it has been another wonderful year in blogville.
Here is another card I would like to share that I sent to some of my closest friends clean and simple


Stamps Stampin Up
Digital Images by Chris Dickinson
Cardstock Stampin Up
Cuttlebug Folder

10 comments:

lisa808 said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I wish you a Happy, Healthy, and Crafty New Year.

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have the best Christmas yet!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

...with fun wishes for the New Year, Fondly, GF

Myrna said...

Beth,
Lovely card.. So elegant.
Hope you and yours have a great New Year.
Myrna

crzymom said...

Beautiful cards Beth! I have mine displayed where I can see it frequently and remember what an awesome girlfriend you are!

Lyn S said...

Lovely cards Beth! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs, Lyn

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful cards Beth! Merry Christmas & Happy 2010!

runningonink said...

Hope your Christmas was very happy! Here's to a wonderful 2010! Cheers GF!

Allison said...

Terrific Christmas cards! I love the ornament one...must have that embossing folder!

Deb M. said...

Love these cards...beautiful!! TFS!