Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Have you missed me

I know I have really been MIA I have had a break from the design teams I am on so I kind've to a break from everything well I am getting back in the swing of things have been scrap booking today but before I show you my layout of my goofy grandkids and my gorgeous oldest DGD decorating my Christmas tree would like to share my sunrise from yesterday morning with you.

isn't that gorgeous for a larger view just click on the picture
 
The grandkid's came over  to help trim the tree this year well I have these gold metal candles that clip to the tree branches like a clothes pin they each have them attached to their hair we had brownies and cocoa afterwards.


This is my oldest grandchild  Brittany doesn't let me take a picture of her to often but this Christmas got quite a few she did most of the decorating while the little ones just pull through the ornaments asking questions.
  Hopefully I will have some more pages to share with you tomorrow btw did you see the new Asian Folders over at Cuttlebug Challenge well I have mine ordered thought I was getting them today but they won't be in till Saturday.
Supplies
K&Co papers and Stampin Up
snowflakes are beaded and cut out with Martha Stewart punch
I think the stickersare K&CO also
Cricut cartridge for the tree and also used stickles and flowers soft on it.

13 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth,
Aren't grandkids just precious?!! Love your sunrise.. We have great views of sunrises from my kitchen window.
MIA seems to be the norm at this time of year, doesn't it?
Happy New Year.
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Your layouts are darling. I like the distressing on the tag. Very nice photos. Happy New Year!

lisa808 said...

Yes, you were missed! Thanks for sharing your Christmas pages. Happy New Year!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Happy New Year GF, thanks for sharing the loves of your life.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

YES!! We've missed you hun!! LOVE your beautiful photo and your layouts!! TFS!! Happy New Year to you friend!! HUGS

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous sunrise my friend! Love your pages of the grands. Looks like they had fun with Grandma. Can't wait until mine are old enough to help with the trees.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Beth, Happy New Year!

It was nice to take a break from blogland over the holidays, wasn't it?
But now it's nice to be back crafting! lol
Beautiful sunrise!
Fantastic LOs and lovely photos!!!
I can't believe the holidays are all over now!
Wishing you all the best in this new year!
Blessings, Maria

Cat said...

Hi, Beth! That sunset is absolutely gorgeous! Your grandkids are just adorable! Such cute pictures! Congrats on your new DT position! I LOVE scrapbooking, but it often takes a back seat to cardmaking. Wishing you a very happy New Year!

Terri said...

Pretty sunset and nice layouts. Your grandkids are cuties too! Glad you were able to take a break and have some time with your family. Hope your new year is a great one!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous sunrise Beth! tfs!!! Love the layouts of your grandkids too. Can't believe how they're growing up. Love seeing that you're still scrapping.

Allison said...

The best thing to scrap is kids, right? Cute and fun Beth!

Sharon said...

looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful sunrise & beautiful kids to scrap. I sure have missed you...look forward to catching up. Hugs to you....Happy New Year!!