Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Drum Roll Please

Today is the day for drawing a winner for my blog candy I had so much fun reading everyone's memories some atually brought tears to my eyes and others gave me warm fuzzy feelings.
Well I had 63 comments for my candy let us see who the winner is using Random Number Generator


I can't seem to get this on my blog where the number shows not sure what I am doing wrong.
and the winner is # 58 Arien please email me with your full name and address so I can get your package out to you


Blogger Arien said...

Hello Beth!
My favorite Christmas Memory is when I got my first doll. I still can feel this special smell in my nose:)
Thank you for a chance to participate on your game!
Hugs,
Arien

1 comment:

Kary Sol said...

Congrats Arien!
Awesome candy!!!!
Thanks Beth and Marry Christmas!