Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge # 60 Oh My Crafts Week 2

Happy Wednesday everyone we at Cuttlebug Challenge are still hi-lighting our sponsor for the last 2 weeks 
Oh My Crafts I used  the new snowflake folders from HSN and since this meets the Saturday Spotlight Challenge this week Hats On going to add a link for it

isn't this the cutest image it is a digital image from Cute Daisy May  be sure and check her out she has some darling images and has a couple of Freebies today.
The technique on my card is called Antique Glimmer from Technique Junkies Newsletter it is a gorgeous tech with lots of shimmer wish you could see in real life.
Supplies
Paper Night of Navy, Whisper White, and Soft Sky Stampin-Up
Digi Image-Cute Daisy May
Sizzix die cut
Inks-Broken China Distress Ink and Faded Jeans
Glimmer Mist, Stickles Puff Paint Ribbon Pom Pom Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch Blue Rhinestones
and Copic Markers



12 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Good morning Beth!! Oh my word is that snowman ever adorable!! I love your pretty sparkles and coloring!!! Fabulous!!! So many challenges and I'm so thrilled that you've squeezed this in for the SSHP challenge this week!! Thanks for playing along hun!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Beth... this is too cute!! Love your snowman and you layed your card out so beautifully. Love your colors!!

Cheryl said...

So very cute Beth! I love him for sure. Lots of glitz here.

Myrna said...

Beth,
Wow. This card truly makes a person happy!! Adorable snowman and love the placement of everything.
Myrna

Jessica G. said...

Fun card; the sparkle is perfect for a snow theme! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

Beth Norman said...

Tooo cute! The image is adorable, and you coloured it so nice. The snowflakes are a lovely touch too!

Shantaie said...

Hello Beth, super adorable card, and beyond cute image!! I always know that when I visit your blog I will end up with a smile on my face! :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Adorable Snowgal, yep me too, big smile here GF! hugz

Linnie said...

Amazing work i adore your card
thankyou for sharing it
luv Linnie(cute Daisy may)

JP Card Crazy said...

Awww Beth the snowman is adorable!!!Your card is fantastic!!
Judy

Rleen said...

Hi Beth, your card is fabulous! I love the cute snowman and snowflakes. Awesome job!

Shirley said...

Very impish cute snowman and the tasse and snowflakes are wonderful for him!